PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IOM Commercial Use Certificates and Fuelers/FBO's
Old 20th Apr 2011, 09:35
mattman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once again I am a little irritated by comments made by people regarding this.

My boss is trying desperately to assist a failed shipyard in a failed EU economy restart there activates, but all he gets for his willingness to assist is a noon time siesta and more tax on his flights.

He gets up early in the morning and has us take him there so he can get back to his office THE SAME DAY, and conduct more business to support more failed economies.

Not all BUISSNESS operators are playboys and girls prancing around like little spoiled fairies.

The EU stipulates the tax law is there for benefitting the European economy, when EU States blatantly refuse to adhere to it makes me sick that they have their cake and eat it and spit on the little guy.

By the way have a look at the new Austrian departure tax, which requires an Austrian tax representative. According to the pamphlet I received today, if I do one flight into Austria it will not only cost me departure tax, but a tax consultant in Austria to submit this for me

WTF is going on in the EU......

We are Isle of Man beause they are the only sane and reasonable authority to work with.

As you might know, since March 31st 2011 you as an aircraft operator will have to pay a newly introduced „departure tax“ to the Ministry of Finance for flights with aircraft with an MTOW of 2000 kg or more.

Regrettably the process of reporting and paying this tax to the Austrian Ministry of Finance has been set up in a quite complicated way. Additionally you will need to appoint a tax representative if you do not have a registered office in Austria.

The amount of the tax per departing passenger has set to be :
EUR 8 for short haul flights
EUR 20 for medium haul flights
EUR 35 for long haul flights

GREEDY LEECHING COMPANY is happy to announce that we will be able to act as your tax representative in Austria and we will handle the whole process of your initial application with the Austrian Ministry of Finance, collecting the departure tax and reporting to the Austrian Ministry of Finance.

Our services include:
- create and file your application
- create you personal internal account
- track all your passenger movements and create monthly reports
- report to the Austrian Ministry of Finance

Costs:
- EUR 250 initial application fee
- EUR 100 per month account management fee
- 50% on all passenger fees as transaction fees

Your advantages:
- all necessary processes and communication with the Austrian Ministry of Finance will be handled by us.
- a simple report to us for each flight departing from Austria and the number of passengers on board is sufficient.
- simple payment of all charges and fees by credit card.
- you will receive a monthly reporting from us about all your transactions