PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2011, 04:55
Luke SkyToddler

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Is that right mate.

And how did you come about that nugget of information ... did you hear it from a friend of a friend of a friend or read it elsewhere on pprune?

Unlike you, I don't make it my business to pry into well-known people's individual salary packages, and publish them on the internet without their permission ... but I would be very surprised if the two Rishworth pilot support captains did not get paid a bit extra to provide support services and dealings with management on behalf of the rest of us, and more power to them. Rishworth gets an absolute bargain out of them two for the excellent services they provide to us. Who are the PARC equivalent of those two guys by the way, I don't believe I've seen them around?

I don't believe your "rumour" re medical insurance for a second, but I can tell you that the "rumour" I heard as reported elsewhere on the thread, is that the best hospital in town (FV) doesn't recognize BUPA / PARC's medical insurance provider at all, as the captain who recently had a serious motorbike accident found out, when he had to find a large US$ advance on the credit card before they'd even admit him.

Good luck with your digging of more sensational news scoops on Rishworth there dude, keep the entertainment coming

Last edited by Luke SkyToddler; 20th Apr 2011 at 06:40.