PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In-Flight reconfiguring Airframe Rotor Disc Control
Old 19th Apr 2011, 21:45
davh12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perhaps....., but one patent in the works and DARPA and a few others reviewed it.....said it had merit.....whatever.
Look at Baldwin technologies:
Baldwin Technology Company, LLC
Then again....................... perhaps not. Mechanical morphing rotor control is possible. If not, we'll see. I've never owned an "RC" hobby copter except the one that I cannibalized for parts. Already preparing for the single place full scale. It's only the first of 6 different concepts.

When mathematics and physics prove me wrong.....then I'll stop and find something else that "feeds the mind" in mechanical problem solving. I will not stop if someone makes a suggestion to do so. Most people come up with a good idea and often they listen to others and their dreams fall to the side. Mechanical problem solving is like OCD to me. I lose sleep over it, but it occupies my mind from the memories from Iraq..................and I love it. Thanks for the input though. No one holds the reins on innovation unless you allow them to do so.

Best Regards,

Dave