PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EagleJet in Asia
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2011, 19:47
spartan360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mmmmmmh... Starting an argument without knowing the real meaning of my question. Sounds really polite mate, like what is taught on CRM.

Please do not insult people for every single word you don't like they write...

Anyway I totally agree with you, if today's aviation we face this problem is thanks to "smart" wannabees with a large wallet and endless cash willing to be superpilot walking the short way...

BUT

In my opinion the problem is also that we have enemies on both sides of the barricade.
I mean, Think about pilots that months, years ago were in the same conditions and tried to invest their time and money for a seat because forced to do the only move available...
Maybe a lot of them now are in their brand new airline, sitting and looking their small green garden without complain against the same airline that is still selling hot seats.

The problem cannot be solved only discouraging wannabees from p2f, but being together against p2f, wannabees and active pilots.

As you know, which is the only way to make experience now?

Low timers cannot find a job nowadays because "inexperienced" even with ATPL, double TR and years of line flights but without the minimum hours on type..
Airlines use agencies for recruitment or even p2f packages to let their plane fly, not more genuine recruitment reading the cv carefully...
Tell me how to fight p2f efficiently.

ill man 911, nothing against you, do you understand my point of view?

By the way, same question cos' I'm curoius:

Does anybody know which airlines are giving their seats to EagleJet for F/O hour building packages?

Thanks