PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions V
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2011, 15:48
Litebulbs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ORJ

I have adapted some of the questions and locked it (hopefully) so you cannot answer more than once. It now gives the results too.

If I can ask you to have another look to see if you feel that any questions are misleading or inappropriate? If it is all rubbish, then I will have to clear the results and start again.

When I was looking into the range of reasonable responses, I just wanted to know what the range was and how it was used. Obviously the range is no action to dismissal, but how that would be applied. Simplistically it would be for being sacked for saying hello, to being let off for setting fire to the office in a fit of rage and how the average person would see misconduct compared to a management/HR team. I also wanted to see if any pattern of change happened as grades increased, or even as an individual progressed though a career. However, survey monkey only lets you have 10 questions for free!

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to help and I will let you know if it helps me get a diploma or certificate