PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beware of Pilot assist college
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2001, 23:25
George T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

I have to agree with WWW,. I got in touch with PAC and the offer of guidance and advice was on the lines of trying to scare people and that PAC were the only ones who could help. I’ve see this type of approach before in all types of business and it usually leads to people been milked.

I don’t doubt PAC ability to teach. I do think they will try to rip other people off. It’s just my opinion that I have decided to share with you all.

I have to agree with WWW, I got in touch with PAC and the offer of guidance and advice was on the lines of trying to scare people and that PAC were the only ones who could help. I’ve see this type of approach in all types of business and it usually leads to people been milked.

I don’t doubt PAC ability to teach. I do think they will try to rip people off. It’s just my opinion that I have decided to share with all of you.

As for gazelle507 if you can’t take criticism and you’re not willing to listen then you will not improve you business! You may say I’m wrong and you don’t rip people off but that’s not important what is important is the impression I got. You lost a student have you lost any more because of the approach and attitude of PAC?

(Edited to corrected the typo’s)

[ 25 August 2001: Message edited by: George T ]