PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What not to do in view of LHR ATC!!!!!!!!
Old 17th Apr 2001, 21:22
OldAg84

Talking

In march of 93 I visited Anchorage for a couple of days on business. I was working with our local rep- I kid you not he was a certified sex fiend. While I'm no prude I have limits- driving past the local house of ill-repute Curtis asks ,"you wanna go in and check out the wares?" Me , "Um, no...." I guess he was trying, in his own fashion, to be a good host.

In any case one afternoon after the training ended, Curtis offered to show me some of the local the wildlife and the best view in Anchorage. Off we go to a ridge overlooking the city with a really phenomenal view. It happens that a man and nice looking blonde are standing there, her in a long robe or coat and looking royally pissed off- but it just didn't strike me, although IT IS cold in March. Well we enjoyed the view, with Curtis pointing out various points of interest and I glance at the woman and she looks like she just ate a brick. At that point, I kid you not, I look down and there are two blankets, not far away, just strewn with lingerie and camera lenses. Ohhhhhh.... Then we left. Some wildlife though, didn't see one moose, and apparently just missed spotting a beaver....

Edited for spelling. Jeeez, 6 years of college wasted......

[This message has been edited by OldAg84 (edited 17 April 2001).]