PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mid-life crisis ATCO needs help!
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2011, 11:12
Rule3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hell on Earth?

HD don't believe everything you see on the box. and in the press. The foreign press reporting on the Bahrain situation was so far from reality it was embarassing to see and read.

There is no such thing as a SQUARE roundabout.

I am living in your so called hell, sitting on the beach having a coldie and a BBQ. There is military presence in most areas, but if you stay away from the known trouble spots you have no problems. Same as you do in any city me thinks.

Verci...... sorry but you are wrong about Bahrain, one 62, one 60 and two 60 this year, all going strong.

TCASClimb.... I am about to go off on 18 days leave, stiil 38 left of the annual 56 days which stretches to 72 with days off. We are about to go to the MMAANNSOOO roster, all 8 hour shifts. PM me for Bahrain contact details. We have had 4 new arrivals in the last month. We need extra staff as traffing levels continue to rise. For school reasons and retirement there are 3 leaving this summer, all decided before the trouble, so there are more jobs on offer soon.
There is a young ex NATS guy here so he can fill you in on "LIVING in HELL", if he can the time as he is so busy enjoying himself.

My advise is take the plunge. Hooroo I live on the beach so it is swim and coldie time and pork for dinner. Sure is tough here in HELL.

Last edited by Rule3; 19th Apr 2011 at 11:30. Reason: Spelling