PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JVJ
Thread: JVJ
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2011, 10:06
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well I dare say that this thread is rather getting away from the hero of the original motion, the JVJ of notoriety of a calibre according to one's taste.
As for accountability, I would have thought that Airlink have done a brilliantly fantastic job of avoiding it after all the crashes and incidents and interviews of the last couple of years. It's all down to a spot of bother of course and you've certainly got to admire the management of a company that can have all those problems and yet apparently skitter most gracefully away from them all without any apparent official sanctions other than what would seem to be a delicate slap on the wrist from another hero of aviation who can do no wrong in this part of the hemisphere. If I flew for Airlink, I'd put my head down and accept the fact that the bosses detest my guts. Mutual loathing is good for the soul. It keeps the adrenaline flowing. I'm superior to them anyway so they might as well pay me to do what I find boring but amusing. They've certainly proved that they can keep a business going in the face of considerable adversity. I wouldn't want to speculate on whether, in a country with a more stringent regulatory, they'd have lost their own jobs as well as the company but their ability for self preservation is commendable. In these hard days I'd rather be riding on their wagon than trying to paint the sky from my own palette.