PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai / UAE
Thread: Dubai / UAE
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2011, 17:29
diplomat-not

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is tricky to ask for a pay rise when the whole of DA hasn't had one for the last couple of years and the entire airport is coping with the increased traffic levels.
It is also 'TRICKY' that DA Personnel have 16% disc, whilst SERCO Personnel have only 10% disc on EK Travel......

Apart from this 'discrimination', IF EK really appreciate our services, then for sure this discount of 10-16% is definitely an insult!

Surprisingly other Carriers offer us better rebated travel, & besides this, EK DO offer much better rebated travel to ATC from OTHER ATC Units!

There is a rumour that there may be some good news in the not too distant future.
Will keep our fingers x'd, as 'it seems', that NOW DA Personnel are on the receiving end.... so let's hope that there will be no other new excuse for SERCO Personnel!

Taking into account the yearly inflation of approximately 8%, no pay rise for 2 years, with the constant rise in bills, I really wonder & hope if we can eventually receive a significant payrise!

God bless rumours may they come true - SOON !
And I agree PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE..........Inchalla

The cost of living has increased there's no doubt about that, but we're far better off now then we were then and for that reason I don't see a line of people queueing at the exit.
Believe it or not, there are a few lined up for the 'EXIT'.....Rumors are rumors, but the reality is that people have left, resigned, and resigning slowly slowly.... Wouldn't it be ideal IF stability is retained, & move on towards all the long & short term projects, & actually recruiting staff to augment the present numbers, & not simply to replace those leaving???