PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bmibaby
Thread: Bmibaby
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2011, 21:09
belfastmark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clareview i agree what you are saying about baby trying to steal passangers just like aer lingus.. however i think aer lingus have now found their niche...(it took them a while) the canaries and seem to be doing very well at it.. So maybe we will see baby pull routes but replace them with new routes that are not served in time to come?

Though a quick check at BABYS prices they certainly will not be stealing many passengers.. I am going to portugal in Aug this year paid 150 with aerlingus... and could have got them cheaper if we had off booked earlier. Baby for next Aug, 16 months away a whopping 200 quid.... I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!! And the service and comfort from Aer Lingus is miles ahead of BMI Baby.

They need to look at their fares..... They should really be taking advantage off the fact no other airlines have released their summer flights for next summer and getting people to book with them...

Just to set the record straight I am not a hater of them or BHD and really think it is good they are starting flights to Europe, just not going to pay the redicous prices i.e 50 quid to check in a bag, people are not daft and we know when we are being ripped off!!!!!!!!!!!!!