PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PVR & RoS
Thread: PVR & RoS
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2011, 17:36
Lottery Winner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MGD,

Mate, you are not listening.

Clearly you think people have the right, you obviously believe they should have the right and maybe they should have the right. That is not the point. The point is, as I have said, is that they do not have the right. This is not a load of tosh as you say. This is fact. You show me THE policy which says this particular individual has the right.

MGD - are letting your emotions run away with you. I will even go so far as to say that you are right! Perhaps Service men and women should have the right. Alas, tis not the case currently!

LGAF and any other Service person can not simply leave because they want to. Even PVR without a TRoS is not guaranteed. I am afraid the Service holds all (well most) of the cards. You can rant all you wish about what you think should be the case and I am sure you may have much support ... even from me ... but it is simply not the legal position currently. Understand? We all have a view about what should be but sometimes, and in spite of this, we must accept how it actually is. By all means fight to change it but until it is changed, it is the way it is.