PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - responsible journalism
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2002, 08:36
EKKL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought the general principle with internal whistle blowing is that the whistle blower is afforded a degree of anonymity. Aerohack - in drawing attention to my identity you reduce the chance that I will continue to draw attention to things which I believe to be wrong whilst hiding behind your own anonymity. Shame.
Interesting. Your name, phone number, what and where you fly from are splashed all over this thread Info- click here You also state in your profile this Media executive so i think the anominity thing you are on about goes right out of the window there don't you. One could cynicly suggest that you are doing it for free advertising for your company whether it be a local newspaper or well read magazine, and whats to say you are not behind this story as the journo is pretty clued into what he shoudl know. Insider information perhaps. You also say in this thread Click here the following
AA We have been doing this on and off for about a couple of years but have ramped up the exercise recently on request from 'a leading aviation magazine'
just happens to be one of yours too eh.
- a few things:
Firstly we are trying to offer something of value to members of this list at a cost to ourselves (albeit a value to the Pilot website - but we don't charge them for the pictures).
Jeez, you have some front. You being the executive of the company behind the mag and all. Is there anything else you want a free plug for while we are here..........