PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I`m 33....Should I go for ATPL now
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2002, 21:27
Send Clowns

Jet Blast Rat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hahahaha, piperindian, I had already pointed out I work for a school.

However since I don't own the school I get no more or less money if Apple comes along to our school, let alone one of the many other fine schools around the country that he may choose instead. I do not 'need' his business. In any case I was merely passing on the existence of students considerably older than Apple, and the advice of Flight International, that can be readily checked in your or his local library. It was an issue some 6 weeks or so ago. I am no expert in the aviation industry, so am unqualified to advise on my own authority, nor did I pass myself off as such.

I do know a fair amount about flight training having seen the JAA system from a variety of aspects (it is rather unattractive from all, but at least the CAA do their best to assist us) so any practical queries, Apple, feel free to contact me via my profile.

P.S. Apple if you want to talk to someone about the age issue, find Flying Farmer on this site. I'm sure he would be happy to reply to any questions. He was one of my best students ever, and is a little older than you are (not sure how much )