PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I`m 33....Should I go for ATPL now
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2002, 20:29
laurie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apple,

Lose from your sight and memory the posting by piperindian. If you have any doubt about what I say, then I suggest you click on his user profile, then click on his other postings - I think you should be able to make your mind up from there.....Shades of Ronchonner, but theres another story!!........lets get back to your topic:

The age thing is not critical from what I have read on other threads from folk of around that age - indeed in some cases it has worked in their favour, depending on the background of the individual.

Avrodamo's posting is spot on, DO IT, but do it modular. And do your research first. In fact it would do you good to look through Avrodamo's past postings.....but also:.....

I would suggest you look for a few posters that seem to be talking similar language then send a private message to those posters - even get in touch with them by telephone.....a lot more realtime and your learning curve will be better by talking to someone who has been through it...

And do not ever get the feeling that your age is the problem, although I understand why you might think so!

All the best,

Laurie.

Last edited by laurie; 20th Sep 2002 at 20:39.