PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prime 'the best 9 months of my flying career'!
Old 19th Sep 2002, 11:32
Brandy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Prime 'the best 9 months of my flying career'!

I just wanted to say that up until last week i worked for the best airline of my career. Prime Airlines

We were all informed on 12th Sept that the A/C was to be returned to the leassors which, was a shock as we were so busy.

I would like to take the time to thank all the crews i worked with for such a fab time and some of the best trips i have been fortunate to experience.

But there is one person who above all else deserves recognition for all the hard work and effort she applied to Prime to make it the airline it was !! Primes' Cabin Service Manager is one of the best i have been lucky to work for, she listened to crew and respected their views and the culture she had created at Prime was one of respect for each other regardless of rank!, something i feel some airlines could learn a thing or two from.

I won't mention her name as i am sure if you have worked with this lady you will know she is great!!!

From all the Prime Cabin Crew Thank you and i hope i get the chance to work with you again one day !!

Last edited by Brandy; 19th Sep 2002 at 16:45.