PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DERRY/LONDONDERRY
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2011, 20:54
NorthernCounties

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah that's right, I couldn't remember whether it was March or April that the eruption occurred, but if it's around 33k - 35k total passengers for next month we'll know things have gone very well. But I will look forward to the month of May figures.

What I will most be interested in seeing is the LF on the STN route. Even if it goes down to 75% that would be a very good omen for further rotations. Oltonpete informed me previously that a BHX based aircraft has three spaces on days we aren't served, but they're not good enough for a new route, but perfect for us... hopefully FR pulls there finger out and gives us at least an extra two flights a week.

SB-ATC asked:
could we ever see a 2x daily LPL service on certain days?
To be honest, ignoring last months LF (which could have been better) I could see this happening at somepoint on with an early and late flight on Fri's & Sun's for those students who want to nip home and see family/friends. Whether it'll happen anytime soon is another question that only MOL can answer. But when it's been suggested on PPRuNe, you can be safe to assume it's been muted at the respective airline!