PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAAC for Sale?
Thread: EAAC for Sale?
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2002, 18:14
skyboy1919

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do have to say that this is only another thread, like many, and although it is starting rumours that the company can do without, I must say, these romours will be their with or without pprune, and this thread.

I think the real issue is the lack of information that people have within the airline, thats why these rumours surface in the first place. But I guess they cannot tell us what they don't know. It would just be nice to recive something giving us some idea of what the work situation is like for the winter so far, and next summer. People are worried, and the airline does not help by keeping everything so guarded. Even if their is not that much to say, at the moment no body even knows what we are doing next month.

And I really belive this is why a lot of people are leaving, many think these rumours are retention tricks, its the same with promotion, dear I mention it, a lot think the offers of promotion are purely for crew retention.

Just keep people informed, and although we all know things change, and not to take what is being said as solid, it gives people an idea of what to expect.

I am a big fan of european, and know it has areas that need improving, but I must say that I am getting more and more worried about how they are gonna crew these flights, as people are leaving, and with the current climate, of many airlines recruiting, I feel we will struggle, and it would be a shame to loss any more of the decent people we have working with us, just down to lack of information, or people thinking the airline is using crew retention tricks.