PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spice jet Recruitment (2011)
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2011, 10:20
new_guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi all.....
this is my first post on pprune , but i have been reading it for almost a year now,...
first of all i need to inform all the ppl on this thrd about the spicejet recruitment..

Q. Only ppl with influence were called...............

Well that no t 100% true, i had personally given my cv to the head office in gurgaon and saw atleast a 100 more guys doing the same and thus we ALL got the call for the exam.... apart from that day i do not know if ne one else came with reference or not......so i sugest ppl who do not knw nething about this recruitment, please keep shut and stop guessing...

Q2. no of people called for the intervew

In all 120 guys were called for the interview

Q3. no of people selected

There are 70 guys selected for this recruitment and distributed over 5 batches of 14 each.
the first batch was called on 31st and has already finished their ground school and some of them have left for canada, and some will be sent in may, but by 2nd week all of 1st batch will be gone.

the second batch has been called on 11th and join date it 15th. their ground school starts monday, and they will be going 3week may onwards to canada.

no more info on batch no. 3, 4, 5 is known. butt they are there.

the training is exactly 30days with a DA of 175 canadian doll per day (includes hotel stay, and everything) air ticket is from air india.

sal is not 100% sure, but most likely is 1.5 and 17k deducted as emi per month..
they also take 5 cheques of 2L each, so the contract is kind of a 5 yrs thing.......

now all those who r hoping to get an email , sit tight u guys still have a chance.... and all the very best to alll u guys out there.......

and incidently if all those who like to brag about how good they are and how fair jet is (which i m not saying is not) all the info given by me is from spicejet as i happen to be one of the 14 guys called on 31st march for joining2nd and i m leaving for canada this next week.........so please go n open ur mouth in the jet trainee selection thread, cuz this recruitment u dont know jack **** about.....

and a final word calling us all jugadus ,....i have been unemployed for 3 yrs now, and finally got my break, if i had a jugad i would hve been flying long back....
but if u still think its all a scam and we r jugadu, then all i can say is SUCKS TO BE U..........

HAVE FUN GUYS... all the best to everyone, i hope and prey we all fly very soon.....