PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RTR help - part 1 queries. Plz help
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2011, 12:20
flyhigh11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RTR help - part 1 queries. Plz help

Hello ppruners,
Am here after PPL from US and giving my dgca exams and RTR part 1 as i got a UK RT from a examiner in US so i have a few queries:

1. I have got my admit card and the exam is on 13th may according to them, i have absolutely no idea on how is the exam.

2. I attended MK singh's class today but wasnt satisfied + if i attend his classes for a week, i lose out on the DGCA coaching that am taking which is a big loss too, got all the notes and tuli, kashyap book he distributes somehow.

3. How is the part 1 exam? Is coaching entirely necessary for clearing it? I got all books and personal notes of calls + question bank of 67 Q's made by MK singh. If i study them myself, isnt it possible.

4. How is the part 1 exam? How much marks? How much time, Verbal or written and what are the "logs" i read we have to make while giving exam.

5. Apart from Mk singh who else given RTR coaching? I didnt like the man, too proudy and whenever someone asked him any question, he outright said you dont need to know that.

6. If anyone could give a small question and answer like we give in part 1, would be very great...

Thanks