PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - low time pilot seeking advice
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2002, 09:55
JoeCo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
loser: HAHAHAHA -30c, AND YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED???? HAHAHA Well there go all my ideas!! AHH just kidding!! Seriously though, this might not be a new idea, but it's one just the same, what about the Maldives?? When I was there, their where about 25% Ausy lads driving. However one does need to at least have a float rating.

My other idea was a company over in Fiji. Now i can't seem to come up with the damb name of the company, sorry about that, but they had a mixed bag of ships, some floated and others rolled, but that might be another place to have a look see at.

As for Kenya, well, like i said, it was just a though. However there was one chap that I was talking to that flew right seat in a Twin Otter for an outfit that had about 6 TO's and some C-402's if i recall correctly. Again, can't think of the name of the company but it was something like....Air Safaris???

Sorry about the lack of company names, maybe I had too many coffees this morn, overloaded the mind, but if I track them down I'll post them for ya.

Have a good one!!