PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New MAS Director of Operations
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2011, 23:31
nasree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can only offer this advice to the new DFO...bertaubatlah. You are now in a position where you can atone for the injustices of the system that brought you to the top. I know that some of those injustice was none of your deliberate doing but the result of " scheming " of certain quarters and also of the powers that be. However you can do a lot to undo some of the damage........as the result of your bypassing others, some were really left disillusioned by the whole MAS promotional set up that they just up and left. We really lost some good talents; unambitious people who are no threat to anyone but who can really add to MAS super talent pool by their mere presence. I know personally of a few towering individuals who harbour no threat to your postion but were so cheesed off by the conniving tricks of your group of batch mates that they just left...believe me, their mere presence would have added great sense of professionalism and unquestionable competence as well as integrity to our ranks of Malaysian Airlines aviators! Do the right thing!