PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Contract agency rants and Kudos, Vietman, Korean, Asiana, Rishworth
Old 11th Apr 2011, 04:56
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have "experienced" Rishworth. That immoral scum of a company tried to withhold my final month's salary after I resigned. I gave all correct notice: dotted every i and crossed every t. I raised many, many concerns while at Air India over the blatant breaches of contract. Their response? Lies upon lies upon lies, which in the end became exposed through overwhelming evidence. In the end they then refused to answer any phone calls or reply to any emails. A lawyer was needed and money finally appeared. (I was lucky. Others experiencing the same have not been so fortunate due the time consuming legal system, distance between the States and NZ, etc, etc.... RAL know this and bank on it.)

So, they are either disgracefully incompetent or disgracefully immoral. They have teams of lawyers and know exactly what they are doing. Absolute scum. So, why doesn't the kiwi media jump all over this?? Unfair and illegal breaches of workplace agreements and contracts occur everyday: all either sponsored by, created by or supported by RAL.

Go back on this forum and do a brief review of pilot's experiences with RAL and see what conclusion the overwhelming evidence leads to. I have zero sympathy for those with RAL. Do your due diligence. You asked for it, you received it.

But, pilots being pilots, they will sell their soul for a contract with such a disgusting company rather than sit tight for a slot with an agency with a decent reputation. Short term gain for long term suffering.

I've had experience with Parc as well. All I can say publicly, and to them: THANK YOU. If you consider yourself a professional airman then surround yourselves with professional colleagues.