PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ISSUE OF FAKE PILOTS IN INDIA// Time to take Action
Old 10th Apr 2011, 21:11
pilotbaba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@aviator

I have said that we should keep the Real Names & Lic # HIDDEN or confidential.
These people will come forward & testitfy only in a closed door room only after they are given a written guarantee of Immunity towards their licence & any future persecution..........

No matter how powerful these guys may be, the public is the most powerful & MEDIA is a very powerful agent that can form the public opinion & bring down even the most powerful........

Ever powerful person who is HIGH on his money power & influence, thinks he is invincible....... Is he really invincible.........

No, I never had to resort to the CA 39 & things like that, but deifinite paid for medical assesments & renwals & etc etc.....

However, I have seen the plight of hundreds of pilots, some friends & some strangers, who had to resort to paying, DGCA guys would openly say, U need to do something to get the file out of stack, the complete mediacl file with 10 year history would be lost & then suddenly re-appear next morning...........

Why the PILOTS HAD TO BRING FAKE PAPERS, because the real papers were being rejected by DGCA under the pretext that this is not right, its hould be like this,...........

That's why I say, THIS IS THE TIME, the public attention is on this issue, let's bring the attention on the real issue......

Strike when the iron is HOT