PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2011, 18:34
captain.weird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice post betpump!

I suppose you are a employee of CX? Based @VHHH.. Did you do the CX CPP too?

It is, as how I see it, a win-win situation. I know that a lot of people here will blame me but it is, how I see it. Those who can't afford a flight training can gain via this way their dreamjob. Okay, you won't get the best pay, but hey, you don't pay for your training and you don't have to search for a job! Know a lot of guys who are doing everything to get that right seat on a plane, with really NO answers to their e-mails, letters and things like that. I've been told that it is horrible to have a huge loan which grows and grows, looks unstoppable, and there are really a lot of people who are trying to get that same job on the plane.. There are now a lot of ab-initio's on the market with no work.

Via this chance I hope to enroll this CPP, so I don't have to take a huge loan and I don't have to search for a job! Okay, I will life at basic pay, but I've never lived rich.

Maybe some people want to add some things to my post?? Feel free! =D

Those which half a year ago to one year did the selection processes helped their mates here on PPRune.. C'me on people! There must be cadet prospectives here which went to the selection stages? No one wants to tell or give information about there stages? And how it went?..

CW