PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Offering helps for China expats!
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2011, 10:26
gingy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Offering helps for China expats-Regular update of Job vacancies

Hi fellow current or prospect China expats,

After long time read of those posts regards to working in China, I realise most of the expats in China had really bad experiences. I feel deeply sorry for those people.

Either if its a contract realted problem like poor T&C or any of those dilemmas and troubles encounted during the process due to language difficulties and cultural barriers, I think they can be largely avoided if some hints or helps are being provided beforehand. So our pilots will have better ideas and be well prepared for what they are going to deal with. Eventually to score a good gig and to avoid the deep ****.

I have Chinese background and some industrial related experiences and knowledge, I am not an expert, but I am here trying my best to assist those people who flies or be willing to fly in China, who really need a help.

Either if you need someone to help you to interprete the real contract(as those two versions of contract are sometimes different in terms of its meaning), or you need some clues where the jobs are in China(as I realise lots of the jobs are not advertised through the agencies but via other sorts of recruiting websites but in Chinese version only), or maybe you just need some advices for how to survive in China, I am happy to answer any of your questions relate to working in China.

I might not be able to give the best answers or advices straight away, because I do not know everything after all, but I am willing to help you out by finding them together.

So feel free to PM me if you need any of helps.

Why am I doing this? and its free, because I am a samaritan.

Cheers

gingy

Last edited by gingy; 21st Apr 2011 at 05:13.