PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - The Inevitable
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2002, 21:43
kenoco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys once again have any of you people ever ever worked as flight/cabin crew for QR???I have and the only reason I took the job is because in the interviews the management painted a very glossy picture,and hid the real truth about what goes on in QR.I still have good friends who have no choice but to work forAAB,but the bad news keeps on coming.Why don't we hear stories from ex employees of BA,EK etc and these airlines are 10 times bigger than QR,the truth is that AAB treats his employees like dirt because there are no legal contracts issued to crew in Doha and therefore AAB has a free hand to walk all over the people without any problem from the government.People my advice is don't waste your time in working for QR but if you do I guarantee you will all be back here in the near future complaining about how you were treated.Bottom line is crew ,on the majority hate working for QR which is why the crew turnover is so big.QR will never be EK,2 different styles of management.Also with regard to safety QR is a bit lacking in this department.A certain decompression last year in which most of the oxygen masks didn't work?????Oh yeah AAB would not want to bump into me I promise he would very much regret it.