PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2011, 23:52
jcjeant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hi,

Not at all
I just want to argue that if there were not any messages about hydraulic failure(s) (ACARS) .. we can not simply rule out with such argument the possibility of a hydraulic failure(s) after the last ACARS message received by AF maintenance. and so simply rule out the possibility of a VS problem
The aircraft is still flying after sending the last ACARS message or touches the sea he has now? (we know he is about 5.000 feet altitude cause last ACARS item send .... pressure difference )
And if he is still flying ... is that it can be prevented (or time) for any other reason to send ACARS ?

Exactly. And none of the ACARS messages referred to hydraulic failure, and a hydraulic failure would definitely be the subject of a maintenance ACARS message.
Therefore the VS was on until water impact. Please, no more "They lost the VS before water impact." It is a lunatic theory.
My theory is that AF447 go out of its flight envelope .. because it is one of main risk when loss of speed measurement occur
I did not even read a report from BEA with this assertion .. but I think it will be written in its final report .. if the informations in the black boxes are still analyzable ....

Last edited by jcjeant; 10th Apr 2011 at 00:34.