PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2011, 13:27
roitos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey,

about the Stage 1 tests. I just came from there and it wasn't bad at all. I managed to stay for the 2nd part so we'll see in a few days how it went.

About the questions, don't worry too much. It had many questions about the document but nothing difficult. Fortunately there weren't many questions about planes and that made things a bit easier. If you've read the document a few times, you should be ok.

Afterwards were the math questions, nothing that hasn't been discussed arround here, nothing very difficult but some maybe a little bit more complex about head ons, descent ratios but still manageable.

In the second part, we did diagramming and the cubes. It's pretty much what they gave us to train but more extense. The diagramming part has much more codes than those they gave us but the cubes it's about the same thing. Can't really say much as I don't yet know the results of this part. I found it easy though. It's important not to panic, the lady said no one ever made the tests completely in due time

And that's that.
Hope it helps, good luck for all*

Aha, make sure you're there 15min earlier, as security may take a little while. Seemed like NASA or smth.