PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blue Star Aviation Delhi Fraud or Not
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2011, 12:20
dg737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bluestar

hi guys

I have been to the selection process of this soo called bluestar...the written was rubbish simple ppl question that even my gran mother could have passed ...lot of spelling mistakes said it all.... appart frm the 5 star food we got from hilton...well here s the fact they had invited 170 but 60 turned up sad for blue star well they had to select 51 out of 60..well they invited us for the interview which was conducted in a small office located at mahipalpur trust me it was patetic comeon those scammers were not at all prepared the questions they asked the ppl there were ...they dint knw to talk prop english ...stupid questions like do u drink ,smoke,what provides lift the prop or wings,how does a sensor in an egt temp gauge work...and they were more intrested in ur family background to knw whether u got the bucks ...they dint discuss anything abt their company nor the program ..they kept saying that it was a contract ...i knw for sure its a con but not sure with the tract..overall guys its a total scam...i really pitty those guys wholl fall for this trap..well i managed to ask the peons they say its runed by capt varun yadav and capt mahesh gauthwal jobless pilots who did thier flying through zara aviation..well if they cant get their own job done..how would they give jobs to others ...plzzz guys stay away ...have patience ...the industry will have good to offer

Last edited by dg737; 9th Apr 2011 at 04:01.