PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2011, 09:48
Frank Burden

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Devil The Circuit

CASAWeary,

I must say that your posts regarding CASA are most interesting. It seems it is a hotbed of intrigue and a bit of the hanky panky heaven. It seems in Brisbane circuit work means a bit more than just driving down the road to the building. Rumpy pumpy they like to bumpy!

How do you get a job there! I need some power to abuse, a good pay to live the high lifestyle, and a bit of the compliant you know what on the side - as long as Mrs Frank doesn't find out! Maybe I could live in Bali and commute to Melbourne for work. Every sixth week would be just fine!

Quick, where do I sign? Even if I have to put up with an abusive personality (i met him once and he was all crooked smiles), a treacherous (was he lecherous as well?) personality, a smart aleck (who has never made a decision in his life), and a bottom of the harbour toe cutter (with the lithesome debutante assistant (your story so far I think) then it might be not so bad as long as I can get a piece of something.

Can't wait for the next thrilling episode.

Off to annoy Mrs Frank as I have got quiet excited thinking about rumpy, pumpy, they like to bumpy.

Normally cranky Franky but today I just want hanky panky.

Frank