PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Wedding Flypast
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2011, 17:34
BEagle

Received 334 Likes on 116 Posts
A multimillionaire dim-whitted thicko you mean. At least he doesn't spend his every walking minute glued to the internet in the hope that somebody will find his stories interesting and think he is really important.
I will leave the spelling police to debrief you on your prose; nevertheless, it does rather reinforce my view.

I'm a proud founder member of Athletics Anonymous - if a squadron mate admits to a desire to commit jockstrappery, they phone you up and you talk them out of it, suggesting a walk to the local pub as being the maximum fitness training needed for any real aircrew mate. As a wartime RAAF aircrew chap once commented "If you want to get yourself fit, mate, get yourself a heavier glass!"....

Finite heartbeat theory applies!

I will assuredly observe that Prince William is a very lucky chap indeed - young Kate really is an absolute sweetie! I'm sure that his late mother would most definitely have approved of the prince's future wife. A pity that 1(F) cannot take part in the flypast in her memory...

Last edited by BEagle; 7th Apr 2011 at 19:02. Reason: Spelling - now, over to Krueger Flap....