PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seneca V Crash
Thread: Seneca V Crash
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2011, 17:30
goldeneaglepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truth Prevails,

Sorry, I did not intend to touch a nerve. It's refreshing to see your honesty in your postings. As I said before, its plain to see that Weaver conned you and you say you are having to pay the price. However your postings have in places contradicted themselves, others will have seen this as well as me, which does raise questions when someone such as yourself is first asking that the thread is stopped and you dont want to get involved as it may damage your company. You are also aware that Weaver has previously claimed that your two companies were associated. I did say in a previous post about when in a hole, stop digging, I thought that you might have read that and applied caution to your subsequent posts.

I appreciate that you want to clear your name, I appreciate that you want to limit any more damage caused by Weaver to your company. I dont want to mud sling at you as you suggest. If you re-read my posts they were designed to help you rather than attack....

Read carefully what I have said, If I needed to clear my companies name about something like this then I would be doing my upmost, but not in the way that you have tried.. WHY keep the P1's name secret, he did a great job and its no shame to him. Even if you still felt that you wanted to protect him (after all you say he was not working for you or a friend of yours) then scan the documents, show Weavers signature, block the P1's name out, if you felt you needed to - it would add a lot of credibility to your attempts to show yourselves as an innocent party and move forward, doing so in public is a great way of promoting your company and innocence.

You presumably cut and pasted the "pilots report" into your posting, surely it would have added more credibilty to have printed it out, scanned it and the posted it on the thread, the way you have posted it leads itself to all kinds of questions, including the degree of editing (which may be none) or the authenticity of the said document.

Your right, you dont have to prove yourself here, you choose to come on and post in the first instance and its led from there.

At the end of the day, who the company is, remains an open secret and whilst many people reading this know that, it still has not been made public.

I suspect that your legal team have been unaware of your attempts to clear your name / distance yourself from Weaver on this forum. You have talked of this costing yourselves $500k, WHY tell us that, in fact why tell us anything. I am sure if your legal team had known of your intention to post then they would have advised you strongly to shut up and pass no comment.

By going public you help others shut down Weaver, if you help get a conviction against him for what he has done to your company then you completly clear yourselves. Why not ask Jetblu for some contacts and let the authorities investigate the whole affair and clear your companies reputation in the best way possible, as well as making sure that weaver gets all he deserves.