Thread: Seneca V Crash
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2011, 12:10
TRUTH PREVAILS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Debiassi,
I will answer your post with highlighted remarks

So to go over what has been written, is one to assume
that RW was actually P1 RW was employed by ourselves on a subcontracted basis to fly the Seneca as P1 and the more experienced pilot only took over in an attempt to save the occupants lives
and secondly limit the damage to the aircraft? As discussed with you the more experienced pilot was along on the trip as a 'friend' of RW and wasn't employed by us as a crewmember, luckily or (unluckily ) he was onboard and assumed ( or was already ) P1 role for the ditching on the ice banks, I still wonder why a 13000hr Commercial pilot didn't feather the dead engine ( if it was actually dead ) No engine internal damage was found !!! ( Sound familiar ? )
If this is the case then what about all RW's earlier rantings
of I was only along for the ride, this wasnt one of our ferries
and anyone who says it was will be up in court.RW was contracted to fly the Seneca from A to B and there was never a question that he wasn't responsible for the aircraft at all times, he was there as PIC as far as we were concerned and were only made aware of the change of P1 when we received the accident report about a week after the accident ! Which part of I wasnt flying dont you understand dear boy etc etc?? We assume you are asking RW this question ?
Did he really make this crossing without the relevant qualifications
and trash a very expensive piece of kit to boot not to mention
risking peoples lives??? Yes he did make the crossing without the relevant qualifications (unbeknown at the time to us, as we took it as he was Multi IR qualified ) Yes he trashed a pristine Seneca V and effectively gave a NDH Twin a very chequered history, he is daft enough to have risked his life and that of his 'friend' and at the time our biggest relief was that they got down on terra firma, now we are not looking it the same way.
He must have known that he would invalidate the insurance!!! We are not entirely sure that RW would have realised that, he seems to have a strange outlook on life and wouldn't have the savvy to realise that he was playing Russian Roulette with $700,000 of someone elses asset. I guess it is lucky that it was covered by the insurance having been accepted by the insurers on the documentation that severely fooled us as well.
I actually read where Weaver told his employer that he had put the aircraft down on an ice pack (LIES) We were told by RW that he was shepherded into the SAR Helipad by the SAR Chopper, the 13000hr was listed on the accident report as the handling pilot (P1) Which came to light a week later, this is where all the problems for us started.
and that the aircraft wasnt damaged apart from the nosewheel (LIES) Categorically we were told that it was noseleg damage and superficial nosecone damage, the props were not mentioned until the report and photos were closely scrutinised.

Also!!! As part of the nature of a 13000hr pilot. Are you really going to sit back and allow some wet behind the ears numbnuts run you out of fuel over the north atlantic and not do your own calculations??? It would seem that the 13000hr pilot had put his trust in RW and was (as has happened to many in this matter ) foolhardy to have done so, RW can be very convincing in his spiel and still remains to try to be convincing to anyone who will listen ( RW rang us a few nights back allegedly from Greece and spouted off a lot of BS and tried to justify himself in all of this, he assured us that this thread would be shut down legally as will all other threads in 48hrs... well having seen the threads still very much running we can only conclude that whenever his lips move BS comes out. He claims that he is being 'witch hunted' because he is the busiest ferrying company out there and he needs to be removed so others can survive ( we all know that we all think we run the most successful ferrying company out there ) So we would take it that the 13000hr Pilot who has : 500hrs + on type would know the fuel flows and feathering procedures of a PA34 !!!
All sounds very strange to me. Sounds strange to you ?, imagine how strange it all sounds to me, RW sadly is just too convincing and it has caught quite a few out.
and he hoped it wouldnt affect their working business relationship WTF!!!!! That was asked by RW and at the time we would have put the accident down to freak conditions and possibly given him more work (highly unlikely, but he might have got inland or short hop ferries ) I think it is plain to all that we wouldn't be handing him or his pilots any work after the Seneca case unfolded.

Truth Prevails.