PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Contract agency rants and Kudos, Vietman, Korean, Asiana, Rishworth
Old 7th Apr 2011, 09:26
B737NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Agents

As stated earlier the Nickname for Rishworth is Rishworse, we have had several occassions where the Rishworth Pilots where left allone when it was time to stand up for them whilst other Agents confronted Administration at least with the issue.

The "Wine and dine" once a year does not help the Pilots, as the issues are gently adressed and then forgotten at the next morning. I even forgott the name of the desease, it is a good one, I meet new people every day.

DPI is fairly small but a long time in the business as well and my paycheck came on time when I worked thru them back in 1998 until 1999. The contacts are still there and when I was in touch with them on the phone recently some of the people still work there for over 15 years now. That also shows me some stabilty.

FCI is a Agency that is "founded" from the leftover of BIUSA, Best International USA, Texas. Be carefull is the least I would say or better stay away if you can.

EPA had a few legal issues with some Australien Skippers and had to pay some significant amount of compensation to them after a Court ruled finaly.

PARC had a ownership change, the new style of managment will be judged by the old one. My 2000 Contract with PARC was splendid, I hope it stay´s that way for the sake of all involved.

CCL is good and the response comes within hours despite time diffrence. The insurance package is outstanding and the on time pay the standart. The founder is a retired Pilot and knows the Business in and out.

GAP was coming into the picture about 6 years back in time and does the job quietly and tries to get the share of the cake. No issues on support and one of the best contacts into KAL with good representation.

So far as a quick feedback and I look forward to read more expirience contribution here.

Fly safe and land happy

NG