PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - iPad App's
Thread: iPad App's
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2011, 07:48
BOO-YAHHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We are all 1 family now...so you need the Bragon Air app as well!

Introducing the iBrutus aka Cpt Bi-Polar

$0.99 : iTunes App Store

iBrutus isn't really a flying companion...he's more like 2, as he rolls out his favourite personality of the day!

The school bully is here in one easy app:

He's your best friend, He'll drink with you, He'll get laid with you...but look-out, for no apparent reason he'll just start screaming at you! He'll abuse you! He'll own your ass from the time you sign-on at the start of the week, to the time you sign-off at the end of it!

And while he smiles in your face, he will be shafting you making sure the level 2 lads, chums and buds are all cozy getting the cream off the top.

This game is interesting and highly addictive!

Banned in the real world, he is only available if you are willing to bend over and be shafted without using the KY.

REVIEWS

"When I fly with my iBrutus, it's just like going back to the good old days of 3 crew again"

"He's like partying with a bunch of mates...1's happy, 1's got the ****s, 1's a complete psycho, 1's drunk...the possibilities are endless"

"I thought he was going to teach me about aviation and the superb pilot that he is, but it was all a hoax...he taught me all about lying, cheating, cover-ups, and stealing from the hand that feeds me"

"When I took 5 Wan Chai ladies home, I didn't feel like I was alone and been taken advantage of...all of a sudden it was an orgy with all the personalities he brings"