PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - East Anglian Air Ambulance temporarily grounded/Longmint status
Old 6th Apr 2011, 22:06
Danscowpie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been contacted privately by a current employee who asked me to state thus:

1. Those who resigned and walked out because they had another job to go to, got nothing.

2. Those who resigned giving the required notice then left, but were told they could go immediately and would be paid in full, didn't get paid for some or all of their notice period.

3. Some employees still on the books, haven't been paid properly for months, March being one of them. However, if they walk it's construed as "choosing to leave" and they'll get no state benefit for about 6 months, so they're as well to stay and take the Government minimum redundancy when the Company finally sinks to the bottom of the western apron at NWI.

Its a bloody awful position to be in for them - damned if they do, damned if they don't.
To be ruled over by such an incompetent bunch must make it all the worse, especially when some of the incumbant "Senior Management" in situ at NWI must have had a good idea what was happening.

In my personal opinion, they, let alone Longminge have lot to answer for.

Last edited by Danscowpie; 11th Apr 2011 at 18:20.