PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective Noun
Thread: Collective Noun
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2011, 12:19
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
some development of the Pandalet theme might be a good idea.

I was in the VRD 'wing' for a while, or so the engraving on my personal shooter of the 12 gauge variety said.

as far as cheap plonk goes I do hope it is not this "stuff" that you have in mind. Posted on our ABC not long ago. jacob's creek we reckon may not be a stirling drop, but when in a jam no matter whether its been bolied, frozen, bounced around over a rough road or a vibrating rotary device, one can still drink it.

Typo gives away fake Aussie wine

Posted 1 hour 53 minutes ago
Fake bottles of Australia's best-selling Jacob's Creek wine have flooded the UK market, but were discovered because of a typo on the label.
Hundreds of bottles of imitation Jacob's Creek, which have made their way into bottle shops across the country, have already been seized.
The wine appears identical to the real thing apart from a tell-tale misspelling of Australia on the label - and the apparently horrible taste.
The fakes are believed to have come from China.
Trading standards officials are warning consumers to look for the label error when buying a bottle of one of the UK's favourite wines.

Pernod Ricard United Kingdom, owner of Jacob's Creek, has launched an investigation.