PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2011, 07:14
Alpagueur320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryanairpilotSTN,

Ryanair to cut 31 routes from Alicante - Business - Business | Ireland's online business and management news service - Businessandleadership.com

This is the article I read... Nowhere is the month of November mentioned? So what are the facts you seem the know about??

Also you 'tried to get a friend in'??? What is that all about? You didn't read PB's memo that only persons applying through the regular channels would be considered?

For your interest: base captains have nothing to do with recruitment policies... actually the square root of nothing... whatever some of them might think, they are not there for much more than a bit of paperwork and coordination requirements...

I might also point out I personally know a TRE who resigned, only to be hired again (not as TRE), although there had been a clear signal not too long ago: If you go, you will never come back! hahaha... A clear signal to me they are short of commanders.

The fact they couldn't find enough guys to run an OCC was conveniently twisted in a situation they 'didn't require any'... Propaganda at it's best, and some people believe it

regards,

Alpagueur