PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UAE National Bonds
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2011, 22:52
CFM-56NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok....

" You're right, it is the best flying job I have had, at least in terms of destinations, aircraft, salary and overall package. And, unless a miracle occurs, is likely to remain that way until I retire."

one thing....either his Pakistani or iraqi... hum now maybe libyan..... (just a joke)
and by the way you are the first person i see here that says that you contract has been even "almost" honored
and yes if you fit this qualifications, this is probably will be the best job you Will have and retire from... which its OK its not that bad of a job at all.
but if you came from a civilized country were the employers truly meet with their word, otherwise its a lawsuit, than you would understand why this fellow's are SO pissed off....
if you don't know that please do your self a favor since your life is already a dream ..... let the orders try to improve their life too.... and keep quite...
even I don't agree with a lot of stuff written here but i don't attack people like that just because you have a different view of things .....