PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parachute dropping
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2011, 20:58
SNS3Guppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your point?

Dan Poynter's excellent products cover this thoroughly, as do each respective parachute organization.

You posted a link regarding someone who failed to maintain control of an aircraft, and who was killed by a jumper who failed to protect his reserve, in order to make your point. Your link was, therefore, in error.

You've now posted a link about a pilot who failed to use or provide oxygen, contrary to the USPA BSR's. Again, your point?

err dk head, we were talking about a 206/210.
Are you able to post without name-calling? So far, you don't appear to be able to do that.

The thread is about an individual who would like to build experience while flying jumpers, and who inquired about a way to become involved. In thread #13, you address another poster who referred to a Cessna 206. You're clearly confusing that individual with me, as I've said nothing on the subject of the Cessna 206 or 210 at all.

182 and 206 jumps are normally 14,000 to 16,000 MSL, such as density altitude and load may allow on any given day. Most of my jump flying as been at higher density-altitude mountain drop zones, with a field elevation of 5,000; the ability to reach a reasonable jump altitude varies with the time of year and the number of jumpers aboard.

Where have you seen Cessna 210's used for skydiving? Have you ever jumped one?

I provided a useful link and information specific to the original poster's request. You've spent a lot of time finding fault and name-calling, to say nothing of voicing your opinion of the violence you might do to passengers and clients. Do you think you can make a response that doesn't involve violence or name-calling?

Your the one that said it.
It's "you're," and yes, I know that I said it. I wrote it, after all, and I'll say it again: a dead stick landing with 18,000 to plan it out isn't exactly rocket science.