PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions V
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2011, 18:38
Landroger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miss M

I will put my hand up and admit I was 'puzzled' by MissM. There was just something [I know not what] that didn't seem quite right. I found the hyperbole, and the personal aspects, a little strange. If MissM finds that perception too hard to bear, so be it.

I reiterate my apology for any ad hominem in respect of MissM. Such is life on an open Internet Forum. I'm sure it's the same on the BASSA Forum when one expresses an opposing view. However, this is the SLF Forum.

I do not withdraw my complete disagreement with the action BASSA is taking, or trying to take, or contemplating taking ... because I believe the "cause" is both flawed and specious.

"Play on" ....
Since I agreed with MPN11, I am happy to echo every word as above, especially in respect to any insult - unintended I assure you - Miss M may have perceived.

My 'nagging doubt' was not about whether or not Miss M was a genuine poster - it never really occurred to me that he/she was not - it is simply that MPN11's description as "Lucid, literate and persistent" did not and does not square with his/her pattern of posting as per Alpine skier #341.

Roger.

Last edited by Landroger; 4th Apr 2011 at 18:39. Reason: Additional information