PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parachute dropping
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2011, 16:15
SNS3Guppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeap all good fun, but if you stalled with someone hanging on the outside you are a fuing idiot and should not be flying.
I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm not a "fuing idiot." Perhaps your lack of experience explains why you've never seen what happens when a load of jumpers goes too far aft on a tailgate exit and sits there, of what happens when enough crawl out the back on a Caravan and hang out. A CG too far aft doesn't make the pilot a "fuing idiot," you see, especially when the CG has a mind of it's own.

I've stalled intentionally with people hanging on the outside, and more than a few times I've had jumpers force me to shake them off; it's part of the game.
Why? I started flying as a drop zone pilot, never jumped out of an aircraft and have no desire to do so!
Mutt, you whuffo!

Yes I jump with just over 700 so not an expert but if i heard that one of my friends got the pilot to stall whilst he was on the outside I would beat the **** out of him (pilot) and then make sure the DZO fired him for almost killing one of my mates.
Ah, we've got one poster who's willing to knock people's teeth out for nicking the ignition keys, and you who will "beat the ****" out of your clients and get them fired for having a little safe fun. Almost killing? You're very melodramatic.

I will tell you what, the plane will be wrecked and the pilot will be dead. Yeah that is a really great joke.
Quite the drama queen. The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

The word doesn't end because the engine quits. A deadstick landing with 18,000' to plan it out isn't exactly rocket science.
Its the same as the pilot pulling the jumpers cutaway and then pushing him out, how do you think that would go down, one chance to live. Your a complete idiot if you think this is ok and please tell me where you fly so I never go near the place.
Who said anything about pulling anyone's cutaway handle and pushing them out? Put words (and stupid ideas) in your own mouth, not mine.

Removing the ignition keys isn't at all the same as disabling someone's canopy and then pushin them out of an airplane.

More of this "one chance to live" crap. Quite the thespian, aren't you?

I'd prefer you don't come near where I fly. You don't sound very safe.