PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2011, 11:57
vanHorck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Elle a également précisé que des corps identifiables figuraient toujours dans l'habitacle de l'appareil.
"Je ne suis pas technicienne mais tout n'a pas explosé, il y a une partie de l'habitacle et dans cette partie de l'habitacle, il y a des corps", a-t-elle dit, ajoutant qu'il y avait des corps identifiables. Aucune information sur le nombre de corps découverts n'a été dévoilée.

"She also specified that corpses which can still be identified were inside the cabin of the airplane."
Habitacle is indeed normally used for the cabin, but unfortunately the origin of the word is about the "living space" which in a more informal way could also mean the cockpit

"I am not a technician, but it has not exploded, there is a part of the cabin and in that part there are bodies", she said, adding that there were identifiable corpses. No information has been divulged about the number of passengers.

The way I read this is that the field of debris is small with some part of the fuselage still resembling in some way the original form of the fuselage, and that in that part of this fuselage corpses (multiple) have been detected which are still identifiable, which I take to be more than some single detached bones....