PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions V
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2011, 05:54
Entaxei

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miss M - on main thread

Miss M - you are a monologue operating in a monotone.

You have been posting on the CC thread for some while, I can only hope that you do cast an eye on this thread now and again.

You have been broadcasting for some months now - at least it feels like it - you have a constant drip feed that never varies - how terrible BA are as an employer, how awful it is to work for them, how they cannot be trusted without constant surveillence, how they do not treat their workers with any respect, how they do not keep to agreed conditions, agreements and procedures ................... and so it goes on & on & on......

On the other hand you agree that BASSA might make a few mistakes now & again, most done due to misunderstandings or BA statements or actions - Yes, you agree that in one or two cases, that they are not perfect and may not have done the best job in the world, but they do try and it only requires BA to sign on the dotted line, handing over the running of the operation to BASSA.

No matter what people have said to you over the past few months, your whinging continues afoot, you may make the odd one or two gestures now and again that encourages a poster to feel that they are making headway in discussions with you, then you revert to type and your previous position.

Now it has to be said, if you are genuine, shut up, leave BA and find yourself a job elsewhere with someone you trust, you will never be happy with BA and will only ever cause trouble. Alternatively you are simply a BASSA troll or construct, an unusually good one compared to previous attempts, but none the less an apologist for BASSA - equally - shut up and go away - you are wasting everyone's time and effort. (I think BG is a saint!!).

Mods - I know that you always play the ball - not the man - but sometimes the ball wears out and deflates.