PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cheapest place for watches?
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2002, 19:53
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
Whilst following the links, I had this in a pop-up warning screen from Breitling.
No distributors or authorized BREITLING dealers sell any BREITLING products on the net.
BREITLING products offered on the web are counterfeits, second-hand watches or are of doubtful origin. They are not covered by any warranty. The BREITLING International warranty and an after-sales service in line with BREITLING's quality requirements are offered exclusively to consumers in possession of a watch purchased from an authorized BREITLING dealer. BREITLING S.A. and its distributors decline all responsability for any product carrying the BREITLING name that may have been purchased on the Internet. All brand names, visuals, designs and models are the exclusive property of BREITLING S.A.
The other week I was talking to an architect, who proudly showed me his Breitling with the statement, "It's the Architects watch, you know." I said that didn't. I also refrained from mentioning the Aviator line. Since the man comes from Saudi Arabia, I think he got it cheaper than some!

For myself, I have wanted the Junghans for some time. Their first edition of this was some ten years ago. Ho-Hum, which means that I stick with my HKG watch. Casio. £10 12 years and three batteries, the only point is - don't go swimming with it!!

In WWII, my father (RAF) told me that the Longines was the watch of choice.