PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings ATP Scheme (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 19:07
maverick_supersonic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone from CTC read these posts? I doubt it, but if so, here's an idea for the guys at CTC that will keep both Cadets and ATPs happy and will make you some more money.

So, from my knowledge, for the past 8 months or so EZY have fetched around 200 pilots from the Cadet pool. I say this because I know of one or two people that were 200+ on the list and are already flying or busy with TR. So I'm guessing its ok to say that the cadets can be fairly happy with the way things are moving in terms of employment.

As for the ATPs all I know it that the pool is around 40 and there is no information (or at least I don't have any) of when the last one was called for TR nor when will be the next.

So my idea is why not take a punch of the ATPs, put them on TR courses for EZY or any other airline. This way the ATP hold pool will be reduced, people will here about this (either in person or here on pprune) and more people will gain interest in the CTC ATP scheme because they know it is moving. More people interested -> more ATP assessment days -> more AQCs -> more £££ everyone is happy

I don't think the cadets would mind waiting another month or two for their TR and giving a chance to guys and girls who have waited more than a year for the same opportunity.

Truth said, I know no one from CTC is going to read this and even if they did it would have no effect. Would like to read some comments from other ATPs on the waiting list or people thinking about going through the scheme.

Yes I am in the ATP hold pool. Been there for around a year now and don't mind waiting another year as long as I see things happening for us as well.