PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blue Star Aviation Delhi Fraud or Not
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 17:06
Capt.Spongle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i attended the exam..it was in hilton, which is ofcourse a fantastic hotel....easy disguise...once i reached i saw the notice board which said that after the technical written there would be 3 more tests, 2 aptitude and 1 reasoning....questions for technical were around ppl level...really easy....reasoning was also pretty easy....aptitude were as usual boring....approx 61 people gave the exam....56 cleard....(wonder who those unfortunate 5 people are)....questions were really easy...results were out on the notice board...with interview dates...4th to 6th...results of which will be on the 8t..interview is technical and psy(which is apparently gonna be taken by sm psychiatrist)....the guy there said that after ure through the interview ure doc verification will be done and before the 20th you would have to sign the contract...he also said that you will be a employee of bluestar and not the airline through out your job...TR will be done abroad or in india...unsure as of now....and the venue for the interview is at zara aviation office located in mahipalpur....wonder why its there inspite of BSAS having its own office in dwarka...this is the 1st time BSAS is doing this for pilots...apparently it hired some AME's a few months ago who are currently undergoing training in dubai and are in czech airlines....wonder how true that is....they treated us well...with sm breakfast before the exam started....sm really good lunch and some decent snacks in between the last two papers....overall...food was good questions were easy...