PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Serious help with CPL?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2011, 12:31
SkyCamMK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Dear!

Mr Cessna, where did you get "I expect ignorant men in their late 50s like yourself who stereotype ''the youth of today'' just because of what they read in the paper" from?

Perhaps this next comment is more realistic "im not sure the industry would be for me if I thought that it was full of nit pickers like yourself" because if you think that I am nit picking because you cannot be bothered to check the legislation or a reliable source without recourse to a rumour network you are mistaken because there are real nit pickers out there.

I apologise for the "FFS" but you should not take it to heart it is just an expresssion. As for my adequacy or not you may judge as you find but you have little excuse to make a judgement like that yet I believe.

However, the old faithfuls have shared their comments with you as they end to do in a most helpful way, perhaps you could return their kindness by studying air law and reading the current law or speaking to your local CPLs who like me would be happy to share if you gave the imnpression that you cared enough to do some basic research first. Nuff said!