PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAR QHI - £65k
Thread: SAR QHI - £65k
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2011, 11:13
collectivethrust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TC

Not quite sure what your gripe is here. A company here is offering a position and it is up to those applying to see if it is for them and if not don't apply, it's not a military posting you can't refuse.

Also you seem to be under the impression that any military QHI will immediately leave to a Chief Training Captain/TRE from my experience that takes some time to achieve including working for less than the military salary just before leaving. I know many ex mil QHI (all services) that haven't achieved these positions/salaries; not due to ability or desire but simply no opportunities. The advertised job sounds like a TRI/line instructor not a Chief Training Capt.

I'll say again no license and no IR required; there is a significant bonus, as those that have paid out of their own pocket will testify.

£65K not bad point to start negotiations but I believe the out of country bonus bring this up quite a bit.

No I am not applying, not the salary but location(UK) doesn't work for me. If I could live closer i would give it a go.